Nick founded and leads Chrysalis Advisory, providing Governance, Strategy, Leadership, Culture and Business Development services. Chrysalis supports Boards, CEOs and senior leaders in designing their strategy, business model and facilitating their team to deliver. With deep sector expertise in health, education, research and professional services, Chrysalis has a particular speciality in organisational change and transformation.
As an experienced workplace investigator, Allison is passionate about working with her clients to get to the bottom of the most challenging workplace matters. Allison has held senior HR/ER roles in blue chip companies in both Australia and offshore, including Westpac, Credit Suisse and Rio Tinto. Allison holds a Masters of Labour Law from Sydney University, and is an accredited mediator.
Bob is a seasoned HR and corporate executive with extensive experience both in Australia and overseas. Most recently, Bob held long term executive HRD positions with Energy Australia in Melbourne, Downer EDI in Sydney and with Shell International, where he spent more than a decade based in the Netherlands and London.
Claire is an award-winning Senior Lawyer and Mediator, offering over 25 years expertise in providing a range of strategic, governance, legal and dispute resolution expertise. Having built her executive career in corporate and commercial law, and spent a decade advocating for her clients in the Australian courts, Claire has an exemplary reputation. She is highly skilled in achieving business goals and strategies, her experience having been gained through senior management appointments with some of the world’s largest companies and at top-tier local and international law firms.
Prof Nik Zepps
Nik brings over 15 years experience in oncology research including pathology based biomarker studies and clinical trial development. As a founding board member of the Australian Clinical Trials Alliance and former member of both the Research Committee and Australian Health Ethics Committee of the NHMRC, Nik has extensive experience in clinical research policy and implementation
A/Prof Robert Gorkin
Rob is an engineer and entrepreneur passionate about transforming innovative concepts to commercial reality with a strong focus on social good. His experience includes work on five continents with world-class institutes and companies, varying from international corporations to entrepreneurial startups and not-for-profits. His work has navigated the academic-industry interface through research, project management and advocacy for advanced manufacturing and biotechnology. His track record includes direct involvement in disruptive startups leading to investment, products and sales as well as contributing to over 100 publications (2500+ citations), international grants awarded from both academic and commercial positions.
our values & behaviours
Creating long term Trust-based relationships with our clients, Chrysalis enhances transformational growth.
- We believe in ourselves and others.
- We take courageous action to deliver our vision.
- We inspire with our desire for excellence.
- We care intensely about Chrysalis’s success.
Call it as
you see it
- We value truth and transparency.
- We are candid and direct.
- We are quick to admit mistakes.
- We identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms.
Seek out other
- We listen well and seek to understand.
- We value diversity of thought.
- We look for the adjacent possible.
- We challenge assumptions and suggest better approaches.
- We learn fast and eagerly so we are always improving.
- We see setbacks/challenges as an opportunity to learn.
- We embrace and initiate change.
- We keep trying new things until we succeed.
- We delight our clients and colleagues.
- We accomplish an amazing amount of important work.
- We consistently demonstrate a bias to action.
- We are tenacious and don’t give up.
Always do the
- We always act with integrity.
- We look for opportunities to build sustainable systems.
- We make time to help colleagues.
- We share openly and proactively.